The advantages of the virtual fair and the disadvantages of the traditional one
In the last period, I am talking about the reasons why the virtual fair is almost as important as the traditional one.
The virtual fair is an added value to the traditional fair, irreplaceable from a human and relationship point of view.
The company Wirebook LTD was founded in 2016, with the participation for the first time, at the Tanexpo international funeral art fair in Bologna.
After, Wirebook decided to create the first virtual fair (http://fiera.wirebook.com/) with no time or space limitations, complementary to the traditional one.
What are the advantages of the virtual tour?
The virtual tour gives the possibility of:
- to visit the fair as many times as the user wants
- to look at the products in details
- to better describe the product, the exhibitor can put on tags or icon
- to look at the objects again
- to visit the fair at any time
It doesn’t stop here…
The principal advantages are:
- to introduce new products and services
- to start sales
- to manage relationships with acquired and potential customers
- fairs have a huge success
- they are frequented by important exhibiting companies and buyers
- media uses these events to publish news about products and trends
So, specialized fairs are useful for product launches.
For these reasons, the fairs are a privileged place to start sales negotiations.
You can observe the so-called “postponed effect”, in other words, an exhibitor can realize a turnover even after twelve months from the meeting with a potential buyer.
The virtual fair offers the opportunity to promote different companies and analyze the competition.
In this way, it’s possible to use the interest of the public to achieve goals such as:
- the creation of a company’s image
- the placement
- brand recognition
- expand the network of contacts
The disadvantages of the traditional fair
It’s possible to identify three aspects:
- date and place are decided by the organizer and cannot be changed at the request of a single participant
- some fairs take place in periods defined by tradition
- sometimes, groups of influential exhibitors are able to exert indicative pressure on the organizers because of the importance of their participation
The article’s aim is to speak in a clear and transparent manner of fairs, without discrediting one in favor of the other, on the contrary, I want to remind you that the interaction of the two is that “more” that your company is looking for to grow!
See you tomorrow!